This Hadoop training is designed to make you a certified Big Data practitioner by providing you rich hands-on training on Hadoop ecosystem and best practices about HDFS, MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop. This course is stepping stone to your Big Data journey and you will get the opportunity to work on a Big data Analytics project after selecting a data-set of your choice.
The Indovision Hadoop training is designed to help you become a top Hadoop developer. During this course, our expert instructors will train you to-
- Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs
- Learn data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform data analytics using Pig, Hive and YARN
- Implement HBase and MapReduce integration
- Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best practices for Hadoop development
- Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
- Learn how to work in RDD in Spark
- Work on a real life Project on Big Data Analytics
Who should go for this Course?
Market for Big Data analytics is growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals.
Here are the few Professional IT groups, who are continuously enjoying the benefits moving into Big data domain:
- Developers and Architects
- BI /ETL/DW professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
Hadoop practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today with salaries ranging till $85K (source: indeed job portal), and the market demand for them is growing rapidly.
Download Course Content:
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
As such, there are no pre-requisites for learning Hadoop. Knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be beneficial, but certainly not a mandate. If you wish to brush-up Core-Java skills.