AutoCAD Mechanical training course imparts drawing skills to professionals of all levels ranging beginner to experts. The training commences with the basic commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design, and drafting using AutoCAD software from Autodesk. The learning curve expands by exploring the tools and techniques for drawing, dimensioning, and printing. The participants learn how to reuse and modify the existing.
The training prepares the candidates to appear for the AutoCAD Associate Certification and the AutoCAD Professional Certification. The candidates must clear the associate level certification for being professional certified.
AutoCAD Mechanical training course is comprised of the following four sections:
- AutoCAD Essentials
- AutoCAD Advanced
- AutoCAD Associate Preparation
- AutoCAD Professional Preparation
AutoCAD classes deliver the keys to:
- Navigate the user interface.
- Use fundamental features, precision tools to come up with detailed technical drawings.
- Be more productive when creating, manipulating, annotating, dimensioning, and printing drawing with AutoCAD.
- Work with dynamic blocks, layouts, views and tables.
- Manipulate objects and use best practices for layer management.
- Configure plotter files and create sheet sets.
- Mechanical engineers/designers
The candidates with a basic understanding of mechanical drafting or designing and a strong interest in engineering process can undergo this training.
- AutoCAD Certified User
- AutoCAD Certified Professional
Download Course Content: