Why is IPV6 introduced?
IPV6 is introduced due to the constraints in IPv4. Engineers were working on this since last ten years and finally achieved the aim of removing the problem of incompatible address format. The IP address format is now strengthened to 128 bits. All the devices whether a phone or a computer if connected to the internet have an IP address and cumulatively it was found that the use of such devices was huge worldwide and the addresses of IPv4 were running out. Therefore, in order to overcome this problem, IPv6 was introduced.
Planks in IPv4:
• DHCP is needed.
• Inconsistent address format.
• Incompatible header format.
• Inefficient routing.
Key features of IPv4:
• Fewer limitations.
• Easier administration.
• Better multicast routing.
• Flow labeling capability.
Key benefits of IPv6 training course:
• Constitute diverse IPv6 switching techniques for channeling IPv6 traffic over IPv4 networks.
• Constitute consigned router for multicasting IPv6 traffic through the network.
• Assess diverse advanced deployment methods using DS-LITE, NAT64 etc…
• Execute IPv6 over EIGRPv6, OSPFv3, IS-ISv6, BGP, and MPLS networks.
• Arrange and cope your migration tactic.
Why opt for the IPV6 training course?
This question is very palpable when you are opting for a course that will help you with your career. You can easily go for this course for the duration of this course is only 6 months. Whether you are a student or working, the schedule here at Indovision is made according to your timings. You should definitely add this course to your resume/CV to make it eye-catching. Through this IPv6 training course, you will gain a complete knowledge of how to implement IPv6 through the interior and exterior routing. It is a hands-on course that covers all you need to know about the IPv6 migration and deployment strategies.