CATIA training course explains more beyond CAD software package. CATIA is a leading solution for product design and innovation from Dassault Systèmes. Attending this training delivers a range of capabilities that can be applied to multidisciplinary manufacturing industries such as automotive, machinery, plant design, aerospace, and many more. CATIA training addresses the processes involved in product lifecycle management.
The outstanding benefits of CATIA training enable you to exhibit the following:
- Proficient in the sketcher workbench to draw sketches that comply with regulations and specifications.
- Create designs using advanced modeling tools such as whole, fillets, shell, draft, chamfer and so on.
- Edit designs and integrate features to form a solid model.
- Execute conceptual and detailed tooling engineering for products.
- Adopt surface modeling techniques to create complex three-dimensional surface models for delivering attractive products.
- Apply suitable parametric assembly constraints to the components assembled together.
- Promote sheet metal design for the intuitive and flexible user interface.
- Demonstrate Digital MockUp (DMU) kinematics to the assemblies to simulate assembly motion.
CATIA training is ideal for students and professionals with mechanical background and want to build career in product designing.
Knowledge of mechanical engineering is a prerequisite to attend CATIA training.
Download Course Content: