Digital Marketing in essence includes the procedures and techniques followed in order to promote the popularity and of a product or a brand through one or more forms of electronic media. Its electronic nature differentiates it from the traditional means of marketing. Through Digital Marketing, organizations gain the ability of analyzing marketing campaigns and gain feedback data which helps them in understanding if there campaign is working to their benefit or not.
Digital Marketing Course Overview
The program is highly interactive and is led by instructors having in depth knowledge in the domain. The course focuses more towards the practical aspects and implementation of Digital Marketing practices to gain results. The best practices for creating effective Digital Marketing strategies will be explored and all the possible Digital Marketing tools will be elaborated upon and their applications taught.
Digital Marketing Overview
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SERP (Search Engine Results Pages)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- Blogging & Purpose of Blogging
- Adsense & Affiliates
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
On Page Optimization – SEO
- Overview of On Page SEO
- Keyword Research using Google Keyword Planner
- Domain Selection & URL Structuring
- Optimization of Head Section
- Optimization of Meta Tags
- Redirection Tags
- Content Writing & its Optimization
- SEO optimized Content Writing
- Optimization of Heading
- Keyword Density, Spamming and Stuffing
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing)
- Optimization of Image
- Optimization of Link
- Creation & Submission of sitemaps
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics Tool
- Alexa Integration
Off Page Optimization – SEO
- Over view of Off Page SEO?
- Methods of Backlinks creation
- Do Follow and No Follow Backlinks
- Google Page Rank
- Increasing Google Page Rank
- Submissions through Web Directory
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Writing
- Press Release
- Comment Writing
- Guest Blogging
- Link Exchange
- Search Engine Submissions
- RSS Feeds
- Google Business Listing (Google Maps)
Search Engine Algorithms
- Overview of Search Engine Algorithms
- Google Panda Algorithm
- Google Penguin Algorithm
- Google EMD Algorithm
- Google Humming Bird Algorithm
- Google Caffeine Algorithm
Search Engine Marketing with Google Adwords
- Introduction to PPC
- Google Adwords Sign-up
- Campaigning with PPC
- Selecting Keywords for PPC Campaign
- Create ADs for PPC Campaign
- Managing bids in PPC Campaign
- Displaying Ads
- Textual Ads
- Videographic Ads
Social Media Optimization Overview
- Basics of Social Media
- Importance of social media
- Types of Social Media and Networking Sites
Website Designing & Hosting Twitter
- Create a Twitter Business Page
- Tweet Like Professionals
- Increase Twitter Followers
- Twitter Page for Organic Search
- Create a page on Facebook
- Promote your business on Facebook
- Increase likes for your Facebook page
- Add Facebook Fan Page to Your Website
- Facebook profile, page and groups
- Join Groups and Promote your business
- Create Videos
- Video Marketing
- Building Links With You Tube
- Create Profiles on Google Plus
- Individuals and Company Profiles
- Promotions with Google Plus
- Overview of Email Marketing
- Create HTML Looking Emails
- Send Thousands of Emails Instantly
- Getting Email List
- Save Your ID from Black Listing
ORM – Online Reputation Management
- Overview of ORM
- Manage ORM
- Create Positive Reviews
- Optimize Review Pages
- Overview of Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Marketing Sites
- Mobile Marketing Campaigns
- Collecting Database
- Sending Messages
Blogging, Adsense and Affiliates
- How to Blog effectively
- WordPress and creating with WordPress
- Themes and Plugins of WordPress
- Create an account with Adsense
- Join and Earn With Affiliates
- Earning Money through Blogging
Download Course Content:
what is digital marketing?
Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) is a course designed by the industry experts to help you get a complete 360-degree knowledge in the digital marketing domain. This course not only ensures that the learners become complete digital marketer but also makes sure that they are industry ready and well-qualified for their next big career move. After taking this course, the learners will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable them to launch and execute their own Digital Marketing campaigns.
Our courses are tailor-made for a practical learning where the participants can get hands-on experience in the latest and the best of Digital Marketing tools. Additionally, our Digital Marketing course will prepare the learners for the most sought-after certification exams like OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.
What is the history of Digital Marketing?
The term digital marketing was first used in the 1990s but digital marketing has roots in the mid-1980s when the SoftAd Group, now ChannelNet, developed advertising campaigns for automobile companies, wherein people would send in reader reply cards found in magazines and receive in return floppy disks that contained multi media content promoting various cars and offering free test drives
Digital marketing became more sophisticated in the 2000s and the 2010s, and the proliferation of devices able to access digital media has led to the great growth of digital advertising; statistics produced in 2012 and 2013 showed that digital marketing was still a growing field. The rapid evolution of digital media has created new contingency and avenues for advertising and marketing.
WHY DO PEOPLE LEARN DIGITAL MARKETING?
- Sales & Marketing Professionals(including Advertising Professionals, Brand Managers and Media Planners): Creating Marketing Campaigns without Digital is no more an option. Sales & Marketing professionals need to develop an in-depth understanding of this medium to create workable strategies, to manage digital marketing teams & agencies.
- Entrepreneurs(including CXOs): Digital Marketing offers the flexibility of starting with small or no budget. Entrepreneurs can think of various innovative ways to reach out to their target audience and convert them to their customers. Unfortunately, there are not many people who can do it for them. They will have to learn digital marketing to do it for themselves.
- Digital Marketers(including SEO, PPC, Social Media Professionals & Web Strategists): It is an ever-evolving field. If you are not updating yourself, you will be obsolete in a quarter. Digital Marketers are in continuous process of learning.
- Students(including MBAs, Graduates, BBAs & aspiring drop-outs): No matter which area you end up pursuing, be it HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales or creating your own entrepreneurial venture, you cannot do it with in-depth understanding of Digital Media. The biggest problem is that most of the institutions are not equipped with imparting this understanding to students.
Which Companies use Digital Marketing?
- The use of Digital marketing is done by eminent companies which have proved their credibility in the field of technology. Some of the names of top companies employing the use of Digital Marketing are:
- Coca Cola
- General Electric
- Old Spice
Digital Marketing is used on a very wide scale. These top-notch companies give opportunities to students having specialization in Digital Marketing Training.
What are the industry demands and career scope in Digital Marketing?
Gone are the days when marketing was absolutely an off-line aspect. With the enhancement of search engines and social media sites the conception of digital marketing came into presence. The digital marketing enforced dominant business leaders to think about the online business. As a result, not only corporate but also young experts were influenced by the digital marketing. It is through digital marketing that so many young contractors could build themselves in a short period of time. In other words, digital marketing has taken over traditional marketing or promotion. E-commerce companies such as Snapdeal, Flipkart, Myntra, Shopclues, and OLA etc could make mark in business world only because of digital revolution. Hence, it becomes a great opportunity for students to join the Digital Marketing training programs for 4/6 weeks or 6 months for advancing their career.