Why should you learn HCIG?
It is the most updated Industry Oriented Training Programme. To learn and trained yourself in the field of Telecom, networking and cloud. HCIG is a job oriented training programme for engineering graduate. After completion of this training, you will be globally certified by Huawei and will get a chance to appear in Huawei’s Interview.
What are the Prerequisites for learning HCIG?
- A basic understanding of Network
- A general understanding of PC operating system
What are the objectives of doing HCIG?
on completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Entire ICT network
- Core network (CS, PS, IMS)
- Transmission network
- IP-Data communication network
- Cloud computing fundamentals
- Wireless broadband access (MBB/LTE/Wifi)
- Voice services, Internet services
- SMS, MMS, Email, Mobile newspaper business
- IP MAN services, IPTV
What is the history of HCIG?
Since 2010, Huawei provides this training Programme in India. Its main training Centre is located in Cyber Park, Gurgaon, INDIA. Huawei provides certification to the trainees after completion of this training Programme, as well as assist in Placement also.
Who should go for this course?
- An engineering graduate undergoing degree, beginner or an entry-level network technician who want to work for ICT or related.