Why should you learn HIT?
HIT is a 6 weeks Training Programme, specially designed for the summer Training Of engineering graduates.it gives you the overall knowledge of ICT Industry and makes you sound in the field of Telecom and Networking.
What are the Prerequisites for learning HIT?
- A basic understanding of Network
- A general understanding of PC operating system
What are the objectives of doing HIT?
on completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the communication network and communication network development (History)
- Describe the full-service communication network and services on the network (3GPP, IMS, Cloud)
- Describe the xDSL and xPON fixed broadband (FBB) access technologies and the Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) services.
- Describes the mobile broadband internet and network access services and applications (MMS, Internet, Mobile newspaper, etc.)
- Describe the metropolitan area network (MAN) architecture of the optical network, data network and transport network
What is the history of HIT?
Huawei launched this training Programme in 2010 in India for B.Tech, B.C.A and for M.Sc. Students..
Who should go for this course?
An engineering graduate undergoing degree, beginner or an entry-level network technician who want to work for ICT or related.