Introduction of IELTS
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication.
It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9). IELTS is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study on work where English is the language of communication.
IELTS, is jointly engaged by University of Cambridge ESOL Examination (Cambridge ESOl), British Council and IDP IELTS Australia.
IELTS conforms to the highest international standards of language assessment. It overs the four languages skills – listening reading, writing and speaking. IELTS is recognised by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. It is also recognized by professional bodies immigration authorities and other government agencies.
In IELTS training is being provided by many language training institutes but there are a few which provide best IELTS coaching to students to score 7 bands or the above.
In Indovision IELTS classes are conducted accompanied with spoken English course or English speaking course to cater the needs of those aspirants who aspire to go abroad for further studies.
Indovision Proudly says that it is one of those good IELTS training centers in India, which not only provides Best IELTS training to make students score 7 bands or more but also serves those non-native speakers whose linguistic skills are very poor with Basic spoken English course which further improves their basic grammar, boosts confidence, and gives them one platform to be self-motivated to improve their English.
Indovision’s methodology has all golden tips to improve Communications skills and good bands in IELTS.
Types of IELTS:
There are two types of IELTS suitable for study:
- IELTS Academic: The IELTS Academic test is suitable for entry to study at undergraduate or postgraduate levels and also for professional registration purposes. It assesses whether you are ready to begin studying or training in an environment where English language is used, and reflects some of the features of language used in academic study.
- IELTS General Training: This IELTS test is suitable for those applying to train or study at below degree level, as well as those wishing to migrate to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. The test focuses on basic survival skills in broad social and workplace contexts.
Modules in IELtsTraining
Basically there are four types of modules in IELTS Training Program.
- Listening: Candidates listen to a number of recorded texts, which increase in difficulty as the test progresses. These include a mixture of monologues and conversations and feature a variety of English accents and dialects.
- Writing: Candidates are asked to write a description of at least 150 worlds. This is based on material found in a chart, table graph or diagram and should demonstrate their ability to present information.
- Reading: The texts are based on the type of material candidates would be expected to encounter on a daily oasis in a English speaking country. They are taken from sources such as newspapers, advertisement, instruction manuals and books, and test the candidate’s ability to understand and use information.
- Speaking: The test takes the form of a face to face interview. Candidates are assessed on their use of spoken English to answer short questions, to speak at length on a familiar topic. and also to interact with the examine.
- Training cost at Indovision’s premises: Rs 5000 + Services tax per student for 1 month.
- For On Campus training Program:
- Training cost will be: Rs 3000 + Services tax per student, (minimum 100 students Required)
Terms and Conditions:
The terms and condition are described here for the training program, so that there should be transparency between INDOVISION and college administration.
- INDOVISION will send Experts for the training in the college campus.
- Total No of Experts will depend upon the no. of students.
- During the training a project would be undertaken that would be completed by the students.
- After completion of the training program certificates will be awarded by INDOVISION.
- Generally the certificates are awarded after the completion of the training program but if there is some delay then they will be awarded within fifteen days of the completion of the course.
- MOU will be signed for the training program.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Indovision will receive the payment as follows:
- College will be responsible for collecting the fee.
- 50% of the Payment along with Work Order before the starting of the training program will be provided.
- After completion of the training and before delivery of the certificates, balance 50% payment will be provided to INDOVISION.