Internet of Things (IoT): As technologies evolve, the requirement for information and data exchange becomes an ever growing need. We are very much familiar with the internet and the World Wide Web which after its inception has increased to astronomical proportions in terms of data and information exchange. Looking at the present scenarios internet of things applications have become an irreplaceable part of the web world.
Our internet of things certification course starts with a broad overview of the subject and then moves on to the depth of iot technology and its architecture. The course covers both hardware and software domains of the subject, with a learning process closely aligning with practical application. For further understanding of practical application a hands-on session will be conducted where the learners can work on projects to fully understand the working mechanism of internet of things technologies. The possible barriers and challenges in Internet of Things IoT will also be explored along with career opportunities.
Introduction to Internet Of Things (IoT)
- Concepts & Definitions
- IoT Myths
- Business with IoT
- Carriers in IoT
- IoT Applications
- IoT System Overview
- Node, Gateway, Clouds
- Basics on Electronics
- Basics on Data Types
- Basics on Signal Type
- IoT Network Architecture
- IoT Device Architecture
IoT Device Design
- Sensors Classification & selection criteria based on nature, frequency and amplitude of signal
- Embedded Development Boards Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo, ESP8266,
- Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs Input/output peripherals, Sensor modules
- Design Considerations â€“ Cost, Performance & Power Consumption tradeoffs
IoT Communication Protocols
- Wired Communication Protocols
- Wireless Communication Protocols
- Networking Protocols – OSI Reference Model, TCP/IP, Ethernet
- Application Protocols MQTT, CoAP, HTTP
- Concept & Architecture of Cloud
- Public cloud vs Private cloud
- Different Services in cloud (IAAS / PAAS / SAAS)
- Role of Cloud Computing in IoT
Languages (Brief introduction)
- Embedded C
- Interfacing sensor (Analog & Digital) with MCUs
- Interfacing switches and LEDs with MCUs
- Making few projects on Arduino
- Setting up Bluetooth using Bluetooth module with Arduino board.
- Configuring and uploading data on cloud using WiFi ESP8266 module using AT commands
- Setting up Raspberry pi
- Running python on Raspberry Pi, GPIO programming
- Making TCP client and server and run on raspberry pi
- Making UDP client and server and run on raspberry pi
- Understanding differences between TCP and UDP protocols practically.
- Making few projects using Raspberry pi board
- Quick recap on IoT, protocols, components
- Existing Product in Market
- Challenges in IoT
- Barrier in IoT
Download Course Content:
Are lab-sessions available after theory sessions?
We provide online lab facilities to all our students, wherever possible & applicable, using a combination of one or more options, including global ASP setups, live-environments, real-time simulations, training-videos, PPTs, Screenshots and others.
Who and how qualified are the instructors?
All our instructors go through a rigorous and multiple process of filtering and selection before they are appointed by us. Only the most qualified, most experienced and best-suited candidates are chosen as instructors.
What are the machine requirements for the course?
You must have a fairly good desktop PC or laptop. You can even access these courses on your tabs or smart phones. For PCs and laptops, the configuration should be at-least an Intel Pentium processor, 4GB of RAM and 50 to 100 GB of free hard disk space. You must also have a good and steady WiFi internet connection which works at 3G or 4G speeds.
How will I undergo practical training in the course?
Depending on the type of lab facilities available for the course you have enrolled in for our instructor would be happy to help you in your lab sessions.
What is the process to get my questions/queries answered?
Get in touch with your trainer. You can also consult your batch-mates. We believe in collaborative and practical learning.
Can a free demo session be provided?
We do not provide free demo sessions.
Will there be a provision for repetition if I miss a class?
We encourage our trainees to attend all sessions. If you have missed a session we will try out best to update you on it, if possible. Else you will need to pay a small fee to have a repeat session arranged specifically for you.
Will practice material or tests be also provided with the course?
Yes. As required & as applicable.
What is the minimum or maximum batch size?
Minimum/maximum batch sizes vary from course to course, depending upon a number of factors. It can vary from as few as 2 to as many as a few hundred, in some cases. But that number does not impact the quality of training that we deliver due to our tight quality-control mechanisms.