Autodesk® Moldflow® plastic injection molding simulation software, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, provides tools that help manufacturers validate and optimize the design of plastic parts and injection molds, and study the plastic injection molding process.
In this course, students learn features, functionalities and workflows in Autodesk Moldflow Adviser through hands-on exercises. Students learn how to run analysis and interpret results of all analysis types available in the Standard, Premium & Ultimate packages.
Who Should Attend?
New users of Autodesk Moldflow Adviser. Prior mold analysis experience is not necessary.
What will you learn?
- How to complete fill, pack, & warp analysis
- Evaluate CAD geometry, runners, and cooling lines
- How to determine the reliability of your simulation results
- Complete a Cool, Fill + Pack + Warp analysis.
- Step through the general process for analysis projects.
- Use flow charts to discuss optimization of filling, packing, and warpage of a part.
- Gate placement guidelines and gate location analysis.
- Conducting and interpreting a molding window analysis.
- Types, manipulation, and interpretation of results.
- Working with runners (designs, modeling, and balancing)
- Procedures to set a packing profile.
- Using Autodesk Moldflow Communicator.
- Creating HTML, PowerPoint, and Word based reports of an analysis.
- Creating part models, feed systems, and cooling channels.
Download Course Content: