SolidWorks is 3D mechanical design software that runs on Windows operating system and is developed by Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., a subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes. This software is used industry wide for increased design productivity and high precision to real-world design scenarios. The software holds the capabilities of reverse engineering, advanced wire and pipe routing functionality, design validation tools, and much more.
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks training course delivers the fundamental concepts and designing skills to transform ideas into detailed designs for the products. The training imparts the knowledge and skills for testing the product performance against forces and motion using the rich simulation feature of this mechanical design automation software. The course expands the learning curve by teaching how to draw sketches and build parametric models of parts and assemblies.
The candidates by the end of the training will be able to perform the following tasks:
- SolidWorks interface and concepts
- Draw sketches, modify different attributes and set the documents
- Define equations, dimensions, configurations, and other measuring techniques
- Create planes, extruded cuts revolved cuts
- Use the advanced modeling tools for creating holes, fillets, and different patterns
- Edit, delete, suppress, unsuppressed, and roll back the features
- Create, edit, and extrude 3D sketches
- Plan, design, and create bottom-up and top-down assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Work with different types of drawing views
- Manage to work with blocks and sheet metal design
- Execute all surface modeling related sketches
- Mechanical engineers
- Mechanical Designers
The candidates from mechanical design or engineering background along with experience in using Windows operating system are ideal for this training.
Download Course Content: